Third Party Oversight Support08/24/2023 ● Cincinnati, Ohio ● NA
Third Party Oversight Support – officially on the Third Party Due Diligence Team for this role.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Oversight team by initiating and maintaining communication with third parties and internal business partners to expedite the completion of requested due diligence documentation.
- Create periodic status reports to summarize the status of requested due diligence documentation
- Utilize the bank’s Third Party Management system, Coupa, to initiate various systemic notifications to third parties and internal business partners.
- Review internal surveys, submitted through Coupa, for basic response validation
- Assist in development of necessary policies and procedures needed for the group.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required, specifically above average Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills (eg, pivots, VLookups, other analysis tools to perform raw data analysis and provide different views with the data.
- Ability to work with general supervision.
- Processing of system administration tasks including terminating of accounts and granting, resetting and removing access based on user requests.