Sheet Metal Fabricator08/17/2023 ● Kent, Ohio ● NA
Shift 6am- 4pm M-TH
- Operate burn table, seamer, brake press, band saw, and other equipment used in the fabrication of tank trailer parts.
- Ability to cross-train on all fab equipment and machinery.
- Ability to prepare and run complex bend setups and forming operations. This includes custom punch/die modification used in combination with other tooling (either standard or custom).
- Complex programming using all features of the press brake including bending at angles, step bends, proper back gauge transfer between steps, delays, etc.
- Must have a full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances and how they relate to the finished part.
- Thorough understanding of flat pattern layout.
- Must understand and comply with all safety features of the fabrication equipment.
- Must understand and comply with all safety policies of the company.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Keeps work area clean, including machine surfaces, at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
- Ability to work overtime as required.