Warehouse Tech08/01/2023 ● Baytown, Texas ● NA
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
· To be a partner with the industry by providing warehousing services that meet the customer’s expectations of quality in service, productivity and cost.
· To work efficiently and safely following all company and departmental procedures while maintaining a Teamwork environment atmosphere.
· Quickly load and unload trucks as necessary safely.
· Pull and prepare shipments without damage.
· Pull samples of incoming raw materials for the lab to test.
· Stage raw material as required in the Warehouse areas.
· Transfer finished products from the Production area to the Warehouse.
· Assist production in locating raw materials.
· Complete all required Warehouse paperwork as necessary.
· Transfer all return to stock back into the Warehouse.
· Correctly label incoming raw materials.
· Complete all data entry requirements.
· Physical Inventory Counts – Finished or Raw.
· Keep all Warehouse areas clean and organized
· Follow all Quality, Safety & Environmental Procedures.
· Apply the 7S For Success standards to the work areas and all tasks.
· Uphold the Code of Conduct standards.
· Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
· Must have one year experience in a Warehouse environment.
· Forklift license required and must be able to operate a forklift safely. Ability to understand and follow instructions with respect to customer requirements.
· Must be able to lift 55 lbs on a regular basis.
· Have use of fingers and hands for writing and typing
· Ability to climb straight incline ladders.
· Occasionally reach with hands & arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.