Production Operator 2nd shift
Production Operator 2nd shift04/14/2023 ● Baytown, Texas ● NA
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Operates all production equipment safely and efficiently to produce quality material that meets customer requirements.
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks
- General Policy
- Operate all production equipment safely and efficiently to produce quality materials that meet the customer requirements.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Conditions (SOC) and Work Package Instructions.
- Communicate and review status of work in process at beginning and end of shift.
- Perform startups and shutdowns of equipment as needed.
- Reports decisions, problems, and questions in a timely manner to management.
- Must be able to safely operate a fork truck.
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Assist in the completion of special projects.
- Follow all Quality, Safety and Environmental Procedures.
- Uphold the Code of Conduct standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Compounding Production Manager or Plant Manager.
Minimum Qualifications/ Education / Experience / Certifications
- Highs School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience a plus but not required, must be willing to learn and follow procedures.
- Basic math skills required and detail oriented.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English efficiently, preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with others and management.
Competencies; Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA)
To perform this role successfully, an individual must have experience achieving desired result(s) in their areas of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of observable behaviors and essential knowledge, skill, and abilities required of a successful incumbent within our culture.
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise.
- Must be comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice.
- All injuries regardless of severity must be reported to your Supervisor/HR immediately.
Work Environment / Conditions
The work environment/conditions described herein are representative of those that an incumbent may experience, and therefore must be adaptable to work in a shared space, with constant noise, with/or without the use of a private office. Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, squat, bend, climb, carry, and reach as required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, squat, bend, climb, carry, and reach as required.
- The employee must follow safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.