Disclosure Analyst04/04/2023 ● NA ● NA
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Disclosure Analyst
Duration: 1-year contract Could go direct
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio-Training for 2-4 weeks then remote
Performs a wide range of duties related to the preparation of initial disclosures for residential mortgage loans.
- Create, process and send regulatory required disclosures for mortgage loans, including Loan Estimates and Redisclosures for all mortgage loan types including conventional and government loans.
- Maintain strong knowledge of mortgage regulations and rules for application in disclosure creation.
- Ensure accuracy and data integrity on mortgage systems and other systems of record to evidence compliance with regulations, including disclosure data and compliance with regulatory prescribed dates and timing.
- Communicate with escrow/title companies, loan officers, and other parties to ensure all fees are accurate prior to disclosing initial documents.
- Represent the bank in a positive and constructive way.
- Alert management, loan officers and peers to any known issues or concern.
- Proactively identify issue and present solutions.
- Independently solve individual file issues using regulatory and bank knowledge.
- Actively participate in ongoing efforts to continually improve customer service for internal and external customers.
- Provide solutions and input to reach positive outcomes.
- Function as an escalation point within the team based on experience/knowledge.
- Maintain knowledge of Fifth Third Mortgage Company's policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback and input to procedures and policies ensure they represent the process and practical application.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Adapt to fluid and changing environment.
- Act as a change agent for the team, positively embracing change and improvement