Bank Operations Specialist
Bank Operations Specialist03/29/2023 ● Midvale, Utah ● NA
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Banking Operations Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Midvale, Utah
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8 hour shift within 8 am to 6 pm MST. The position will start out in-office, with the potential to become hybrid after training (3 days in-office and 2 days work from home).
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Review customer signature cards for all types of deposit accounts to ensure proper documentation per bank policies, laws, and regulations are met.
- Conduct comprehensive review of all new and superseded consumer and commercial deposit accounts.
- Identify issues with account documentation and send to branch personnel to resolve all issues.
- Escalate high risk accounts as required, in conjunction with branch personnel.
- Research and analyze deposit account documentation to control and reduce bank risk.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and bank procedures.
- Compile daily, monthly, and quarterly report preparation for management regarding the bank's risk exposure.
- Prepare and analyze complex reports.
- Follow up with branch personnel to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Mark errors as audit exceptions and force account closures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of branch new accounts, banking operations or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet job requirements.
- Working knowledge of banking, banking operations procedures and new accounts.
- Knowledge of banking compliance and regulatory requirements related to client accounts.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written communication.
- Good auditing and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of branch staff.
- Must be accurate.
- Ability to meet deadlines and resolve problems.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Zeus financial software.