Bilingual Customer Solutions Advocate
Bilingual Customer Solutions Advocate03/09/2023 ● Cincinnati, Ohio ● NA
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Solutions Advocate
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio 45227
Under direct supervision, proposes possible solutions and documents Mid-Stage, Late Stage and High-Risk delinquent accounts in accordance with departmental, investor, and legal guidelines, ensuring attainment of company commitments. Provides solutions on multiple consumer products including equity, unsecured, auto, and credit card, utilizing multiple systems.
Accountable for risk mitigation by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Banks risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pursue communication with defaulted customers utilizing manual or automated dialing to obtain payment commitments designed to find a mutually beneficial resolution for delinquency
- Monitor delinquent accounts to identify, at the earliest opportunity, situations where alternatives to repossessions, bankruptcies, foreclosure, etc. exist
- Display effective time management skills to enhance productivity while using multiple system platforms to identify, evaluate, and resolve reasons for delinquency
- Skip trace accounts by accessing statements, applications, and third-party vendor services for the purpose of improving customer contact and overall account resolution
- Employ conflict management skill set, in order to handle escalated situations, while staying in compliance with the Fifth Third Quality Assurance Procedure and providing outstanding customer service
- Multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment while reviewing metrics and evaluating performance
- Mentor and train peers while functioning as a Customer Solution’s subject matter expert
- Escalate complaints and/or accounts with unique circumstances to leadership as outlined by the bank’s complaint management program