Production Operator04/07/2023 ● Baytown, Texas ● NA
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Production Operator
Duration: 3 month contract then hire
Location: Baytown, Texas
Operates all production equipment safely and efficiently to produce quality material that meets customer requirements.
Areas of Responsibility / Tasks
Performance must reflect appropriate level of expertise and achievement of the desired results for the items listed below:
- General Policy
- Operate all production equipment safely and efficiently to produce quality materials that meet the customer requirements.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Conditions (SOC) and Work Package Instructions.
- Communicate and review status of work in process at beginning and end of shift.
- Perform startups and shutdowns of equipment as needed.
- Reports decisions, problems, and questions in a timely manner to management.
- Must be able to safely operate a fork truck.
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Assist in the completion of special projects.
- Follow all Quality, Safety and Environmental Procedures.
- Uphold the Code of Conduct standards.
- Other duties as assigned by the Compounding Production Manager or Plant Manager.
Minimum Qualifications/ Education / Experience / Certifications
- Highs School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience a plus but not required, must be willing to learn and follow procedures.
- Basic math skills required and detail oriented.
- Ability to read, speak, and write English efficiently, preferred.
- Must be able to communicate with others and management.
Competencies; Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA)
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant noise.
- Must be comfortable working in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands in excess of 40 hours with or without notice.
- All injuries regardless of severity must be reported to your Supervisor/HR immediately.
Physical Requirements / Demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, squat, bend, climb, carry, and reach as required.
- The employee must follow safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.