CNC Machine Operator- 2nd shift01/09/2023 ● Stow, Ohio ● NA
Our large molding client has a great opportunity for a temp to hire position. You will have the opportunity to work with a world class, clean and organized company. Most of their employees have been with the company a long time and enjoy working there. You will also have the opportunity to be part of a Union upon direct hire. Overtime is available (optional). Take a look at this Lathe Operator position that we have and apply ASAP and we will help get you in the door at this World Class 100 year-old company.
A CNC Lathe Operator use computer-controlled machines to fabricate parts from metal.
- Two years experience as a lathe operator in a job shop position
- Read and interpret detailed blueprints
- Must have experience a wide variety of machining with a wide variety of various sized castings, burnouts, bar stock, and fabricated parts.
- Make difficult set-ups requiring extensive blocking and aligning of irregular-sized parts
- Maintain machines – Keep machine clean ,check and fill all fluid levels, keep tooling organized and ready to go.
- Clean area around machine
- Preform miscellaneous tasks assigned by supervisor