Technical Program Manager09/19/2023 ● Tempe, Arizona ● Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Location: must be in either Bay Area, San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, Boston, MA, Tempe, AZ, Raleigh, NC, Charlotte, NC . Should be able to go into an office monthly.
Remote role Bay Area, San Francisco, Austin, Boston, Tempe, Raleigh, Charlotte
• Aids in the management of cross-product, business, GM, and outside agency dependencies.
• Understands business strategy and vision in order to hand over tactics to GM for delivery.
• Feature and Epic Creation and Delivery for all initiatives that span across multiple pods.
• Comprehension and knowledge of dependencies and bridging gaps.
• Reporting against status and completion of the feature and epic.
• Creation of comprehensive roadmap and/or project plan for area of business, ie; segment & capability pods.
• Continual communication with the business and program stakeholders.
• Understands and can guide teams through project or campaign life cycle.
• Leverages S4 for program updates & risks.
• Manages Intake Triage Solution.