Technology Process Manager09/08/2023 ● Tempe, Arizona ● Contract
Job Title: Technology Process Manager
Duration: 12 months+
Location: Remote – CST Work Hours
Technology Process manager- Remote role, must be able to work CST.
IT Incident Manager
Company is the most sought-after financial partner in the global innovation economy. We bring together entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, and private equity firms to move their bold ideas forward, fast. Our clients define, what comes next.
In the last 35 years, we have accumulated more experience with start-ups and high-growth tech than any other company in the world. In fact, the majority of the compelling Fintech disruptors bank with us. Our clients include Beyond Meat, Shopify, HelloFresh, Cloudera, and Andreessen Horowitz, just to name a few. We help our clients grow, too. More than half of the innovative companies that completed an IPO in the last two years were our clients.
Our accomplishments serve as motivation to continue pushing ourselves and we are committed to delivering user-centered, high-impact solutions to our clients. We are looking for creative thinkers who want to challenge the status quo and create a truly seamless digital banking experience on a global scale.
About the Role:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about joining company’s TechOps Command Center team as an Incident Manager. This role requires a keen understanding of the Incident management process and how to restore service to key systems as soon as possible.
The Major Incident Management Group is a team that manages high-priority incident calls affecting major IT systems. The team provides high-level technical support to facilitate the calls and efforts in resolving the problem as soon as possible and gathers information on the incident status and resolution steps to report to senior leadership.
• Acts as focal point for Incident Management process, communicate with different company team members based on incident priority matrix.
• Manages P1 and P2 Incidents to drive quick resolution
• Assists auditing of the process for compliance with documented procedures
• Contributes to the reduction of the overall number of incidents and downtime by initiating and driving process improvement efforts.
• Coordinates day-to-day execution of the process.
• Coordinates the MSPs accountable for operational execution for L1/L2 activities.
• Creates, analyzes and distributes process reports.
• Delivers against the business capabilities with speed and quality while fostering healthy inner and inter department relationships, both internal and external to IT.
• Ensures completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
• Facilitates resolution of issues with items not complying with the process using ITIL framework.
• Liaises with the Business, Technical Support Teams and Incident Management to help coordinate the resolution of incidents.
• Be on call as needed for after hour rotations as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical discipline (or equivalent professional experience and training)
• A minimum 5 years IT Operations Incident Management Experience
• Excel or other reporting tools experience is also a plus.
• Experience implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
• Experience working within Support organizations, Incident Management, Service Management tools (i.e., ServiceNow) and SaaS products.
• Possess an in-depth knowledge and experience across key architecture layers, including business functionality, applications, infrastructure and environment operations.
• Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills. Must be able to handle stressful situations and think critically when time is of the essence.
• Strong understanding of IT environment, technologies in relation to business needs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.