PeopleSoft HR Analyst09/12/2023 ● Scottsdale, Arizona ● Direct Hire
Duration: Direct Hire (Perm)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The PeopleSoft HR Analyst acts as a System Business Analyst representing and supporting user requirements for the PeopleSoft (PS) HCM modules. Works to support the user community in the day-to-day operations of the human resources applications. Requires a functional understanding of the PS Core HR and other HCM modules, as well as analysis and troubleshooting skills. Requires participation in the implementation of any new modules and performing application upgrades.
- Provides day-to-day functional support to end-users and supports PeopleSoft Core HR production problem resolution and enhancement requests including evaluation of the current “As-Is” functionality and guidance towards the future “To Be” processes of the software implementation. Also provides day-to-day functional support for end-users on core HR functionality, starting with Position Management, Job configuration, HR transactions, from hire to terminations, mass updates, profile management, ESS and MSS functionality etc.
- Works with end-users to define requirements and assist with the development of forms, including working with the senior system analysts and development team to fully integrate the form with the HCM application.
- Responsible for the analysis and maintenance of functional security objects and role definitions as relates to the PeopleSoft Financials and HCM Applications.
- Works with end users to define, develop and/or assist with the development of reports and interfaces requiring PeopleSoft data.
- PS HCM Modules version 9.2 implementation and/or upgrade experience or end user support required.
- PS implementations and upgrade experience with HR Core functionality, including ESS and MSS, required and at least five (3) year experience providing user support for Core HR functionality required.
- Experience with creating test plans, conducting Unit and System testing and coordinating User Acceptance testing required.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated expertise performing the following tasks is required:
- Project Management
- Business Process Analysis
- Report/PS Query Writing
- End-user training
- Three (2) years of experience with current versions of MS SQL Server.
- Human Resources consulting and/or HR functional systems design and implementation background including PS Core HR required. Time and Labor, Approval Workflow Engine (AWE), Core HR, Benefits and Absence Management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline is required.