PeopleSoft Financial Functional Analyst09/06/2023 ● Scottsdale, Arizona ● Direct Hire
Title: PeopleSoft Financial Analyst
Duration: Direct Hire (Perm)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ area
Working under the PeopleSoft Analyst Supervisor, the PeopleSoft Financial Analyst performs as a Business Analyst representing and supporting user requirements for the PeopleSoft (PS) financial modules. Works to support the user community in the day-to-day operations of the financial applications. Requires an in-depth functional understanding of the PS Financial modules, extensive analysis and troubleshooting skills as well as report preparation. Requires participation in the implementation of any new modules and upgrades. Also requires excellent verbal and written communication plus reporting skills to work effectively with business users, application programmers, project management and peers
- Provides day-to-day functional support to end-users for all functional applications and supports PeopleSoft production problem resolution and enhancement requests
- Works with end users to define, develop and/or assist with the development of reports and interfaces requiring PeopleSoft data
- Develops Queries as needed for the end users
- Creates mock-ups and development of SSRS and SQR reports
- Contributes to the implementation and/or upgrade process so it will positively impact the organization and provide future services that will be best utilized for the benefit of the organization.
- Assists and/or instructs end-users with training as required for production, enhancement and upgrade support.
- PS Financials Modules version 9.1 or later implementation and/or upgrade experience or end user support required.
- Financial consulting and/or financial functional systems design and implementation background.
- PS implementations and upgrade experience with eProcurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Commitment Control, Project Costing and/or 5 year experience providing user support for the above modules.
- Knowledge of creating test plans, conducting Unit and System testing and coordinating User Acceptance testing.
- Query development skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Information System is required.