Senior Business Analyst09/05/2023 ● Scottsdale, Arizona ● Contract
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Duration: 6 Months +
Location: 100% Remote (PST time zone)
The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing the needs of the various functional business areas within company and recommends system solutions or procedures. As a liaison between the business and IT department, the Business Analyst ensures that the scope of work requested to enhance or modify existing application processes are clearly documented, communicated, and validated. The Business Analyst works closely with the IT technical team and/or outside vendors to design, develop, document and test solutions that meets the business requirements.
Support the Customer Data project as we continue to transform the way we capture and access customer data to meet the needs of our organization.
• Facilitates system enhancement requests and coordinate the related applicable enhancement release schedule with product owner and related stakeholders.
• Coordinates the process of obtaining functional requirements from applicable business stakeholders and subject matter experts utilizing elicitation techniques.
• Performs research and analysis for proposed projects to determine feasibility.
• Creates detailed documentation of user requirements and partners with the development team to document both functional and non-functional specifications.
• Supports quality assurance and control efforts using data analysis/profiling as part of pre- and post-implementation reviews.
• Provides support to functional and user acceptance testing groups throughout development life cycle.
• Responsible for status reporting, knowledge transfer and implementation plans as appropriate for the software solution being developed.
• Builds and maintains relationships with software application vendors and implementation partners Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) for data analysis
• Great communication skills
• Business Analysis or Project Management Professional certification
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a business or technical analysis role.