Training Analyst05/24/2023 ● Tempe ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Training Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Phoenix, Arizona / Hybrid
Under supervision, plans, organizes, develops, coordinates, instructs, and evaluates technical training and skill development programs.
Create training materials, videos, courses to develop change champions so they are prepared to educate their department staff on COMPANY requirements and standards for managing their department’s information.
This function also supports the change champions in how to coach staff on adopting and improving information management in their department.
Training products support the people side of change associated with projects and change efforts. Identifies potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance and develops and implements a set of actionable and targeted change management materials accordingly.
Position involves interaction with all employee levels and various community and educational resources.
• Plans, administers, evaluates learning projects for change champions and COMPANY employees as assigned.
• Designs, develops, implements learning projects.
• Maintains accurate records, schedules facilities, and coordinates all elements of assigned projects/tasks, for effective learning.
• Maintains communications regarding current projects and future needs.
• Assists managers and supervisors to explore solutions related to information management.
• Coordinates and aligns with other departments on learning projects.
• Duties may include onboarding new interns or contractors.
• Candidate should have a working knowledge of Articulate Storyline, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Share Point), Vyond, Camtasia, and Audacity.
• Position is geared towards a creative person with a teaching / training background using A.D.D.I.E. principles.
• Regularly creates computer-based training and video/audio content