Technology Adoption Specialist
Technology Adoption Specialist04/20/2023 ● Perrysburg ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Sr. Oracle Cloud ERP Financials – Technology Adoption Specialist / Instructional Designer
Duration: 5 Months+
Location: Remote 100%
Core Job Functions:
Primary functions entail working with internal customers and subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and develop organization change, performance, and training solutions in support of global adoption of Oracle’s ERP Suite – as part of an Enterprise-wide migration from SAP to Oracle ERP.
Responsibilities include implementing plans for organizational change, and the design and customization (or development) of deliverables including end-user training documentation; in-application tools, slides, job aids, and e-Learning. Support business training facilitators (SME train-the-trainers) and maintenance plans for sustainability of change.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design, and competence in course development and performance measurement.
- Preferred experience using Oracle Guided Learning to train users on Oracle’s ERP/Cloud Applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, instructional design, technical communication, or related discipline OR equivalent work experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with internal customers, management, and subject matter experts to design effective training and performance solutions to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design and adult learning theory (ADDIE model) to training solutions for a global audience.
- Proficient with tools necessary to develop training materials (e.g. Oracle Guided Learning, Articulate, Microsoft suite); ability to quickly get up to speed on other supporting technologies.
- Ability to explain procedures, business processes, technical and functional requirements into easily understood training materials.
- Demonstrated skill in communication, teamwork, project management, presentation/communication skills.
- Self-starter, organized; Ability to work independently, with excellent prioritization skills.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate in-house training programs for the transition from SAP and various applications to Oracle ERP solution.
- Develop communication and training deliverables in support of Organizational Change Management plans for solution roll out, including quick references or job aids, user guides, presentations, field-level help, and system recordings; assist with configuration of learning environments, including simulated data.
- Design, develop and customize Oracle Guided Learning content and resources to deliver agreed training outcomes.
- Create role-based end user documentation that is reflective of the business process as well as the tool or technology used within the process.
- Develop implementation plans for dealing with more complex requests for change, review the effectiveness of change implementation and suggest improvement to organizational procedures governing change management. Participate in the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of changes.
- Analyze performance and training data using descriptive measures (ensure training employees receive helps the organization meet its strategic business goals and achieve results).
- Help establish requirements for the implementation of changes in business process.
- Liaise with project team and subject matter experts to ensure training content is correct, comprehensive, and meets the needs of the user base.
- Support records management as needed; running reports, tracking attendance against reports, marking attended.
- Actively participate in and facilitate project meetings and other project operational activities; provide weekly status reports that include project activities progress, risk and issue log, and planned activities for the next week.
- Collaborate with OCM & Training analysts, SMEs, internal OGL development team, and an intern or two.
- Remote work position.