Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM – Sr. Developer
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM – Sr. Developer03/31/2023 ● Tempe, Arizona ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM – Sr. Developer
Duration: 4-6 months
Location: Remote, from USA
Hours per week: Circa 10 hours (Part-time)
- troubleshooting/fixing all manner of CRM and ETL issues
- updating and troubleshooting custom C# plugin assembly code
- updating custom PowerApps, triaging and responding to help desk tickets; interacting with ITS business customers; and working with internal technical personnel to support the DCRM system functions
- Identifies and resolves data quality issues; collaborates with technical staff to update the data model to meet business needs; develops and troubleshoots data migration jobs using SSIS/KingswaySoft.
- Troubleshoots extraordinary system issues.
- Identifies and updates customizations deprecated or affected by future Microsoft releases.
Five (5) plus years of experience customizing Dynamics 365 CRM Customer Engagement online to include custom plugin assemblies and data migration (ETL) work.
- Extensive experience with ETL development from ERP systems (preferably PeopleSoft)
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Kingswaysoft SSIS Integration Toolkit for Microsoft D365
- Experience writing and troubleshooting D365 C# plugin assemblies and custom actions.
- Experience with SQL and TSQL
- Experience with PowerApps development
- Experience with Tibco Scribe Insight ETL software