Automation Technical Consultant (UiPath)
Automation Technical Consultant (UiPath)03/29/2023 ● Cincinnati ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Automation Technical Consultant (UiPath)
Duration: 7 months +
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Work closely with teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design. Analyze business processes, identify potential automation opportunities, and propose a Plan of RPA strategy.
- RPA assessment including current state condition, develop analysis and offer recommendations, vetting processes for suitability, internal control implications, and cost/benefit followed by developing a business case and approach for RPA implementation.
- Develop RPA documentation including diagrams and design documents in support of project efforts and best practices.
- Interact with business users via consulting and training to ensure effective use of RPA technology solutions
- Direct and guide the team to ensure quality and on time delivery.
- Design and implement new features while continuously improving quality of technical products and applications
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership
- Work collaboratively with other software engineers to define system architectures and design solutions
- Develop software meeting code quality standards and metrics
- Practice test-driven development
- Participate in communities of practice by contributing to and following standards, reviewing others code, and sharing knowledge
- Achieve operational excellence by automating processes and writing maintainable, supportable, and testable code
- Maintain effective partnerships with operations and engineering teams to drive service improvement
- Remain current on IT trends pertaining to their area of practice
- Assist with problem resolution for end users and customers
- Contribute to the development and evolution of our technology strategy and intellectual capital.
- Prepare and deliver written reports and presentations.
- Ensure internal controls systems are accurately documented and working effectively.
- Contribute to the definition of operational procedures for software development
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure compliance of audit requirements
- Other duties as assigned