Business Systems Analyst (Wires – EPP SME)
Business Systems Analyst (Wires – EPP SME)04/25/2023 ● Phoenix ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst (Wires – EPP SME)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Dallas, TX or Phoenix, AZ
Job Description Summary
Bank is seeking a Business System Analyst (Wires – EPP SME) to join our Deposit Payments and Treasury Management (DPTM) IT segment. This is a contract position (initial 6 months with possible extension).
- This position requires a minimum of 10+ years of experience as a Business System Analyst
- Banking and Financial domain knowledge is required
- Experience with Fiserv’s EPP for Fedwire Payments and RTP
- Experience in commercial payments (Wires/ACH/RTP), banking solutions/products
- Experience writing clear and well-structured business requirements documents
- Proficient in project management methodologies; Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum software development, QA, and software release processes.
- Experience in implementing large and complex business product/solution
- Ability to translate business needs into system requirements and configurations
- Support solution delivery lifecycle including detailing features, collaborate with IT developers, vendors, and implementation team, support testing efforts and facilitate UAT
- Maintain project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps
- Understanding of IT Service Management including Problem, Change, and Incident Management processes
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure and/or any other cloud solutions
- Collaborate closely with the wider technology teams to coordinate interdependencies and troubleshoot/resolve issues and understand overlaps of teams and applications.
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on and a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer management skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management. Clearly articulate the ideas related to process and procedure to technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with documentation tools such as Confluence/Share Point etc.
- Experience with Rest APIs, integration platforms such as Mulesoft etc.