O365 Engineer03/24/2023 ● Columbus, Ohio ● Contract
Job Title: Office 365 Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Proven strong migration capabilities of Office 365 Services: Exchange, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups, Power Apps & Automate, M365 Security and other Office 365 collaboration-focused applications
- Act as an escalation point for core services (Office 365, Azure AD, Email Security)
- Solutions design and administration of Microsoft Azure applications and O365.
- Email migrations across multiple platforms / tenants.
- Hybrid Azure Active Directory / On-prem Active Directory administration
- Automation and scripting (PowerShell)
- Working knowledge of Information Protection, Data Governance and Compliance in Microsoft 365
- Recent senior-level administration experience with email systems such as Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online.
- Capability with the design and implementation of IT projects and major efforts, to include documentation, communication, and coordination of all components.
- Windows, Active Directory Administration and Hybrid Azure Active Directory Administration highly advantageous.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Believe in providing the highest quality of service to the customer.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies.