Enterprise Architect03/15/2023 ● kansas ● Contract
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Duration: 36 months
Enterprise Architect – Mandatory Qualifications
1. 5 to 7+ years of professional work experience in one or more of the traditional HHS domains: Medicaid, Child Welfare, SNAP, TANF, Child Support Enforcement, etc., or consulting in those areas.
2. Enterprise architecture skills in one or more areas, including: business architecture, information architecture, application architecture, technology architecture, security architecture.
3. Experience in solution development and implementation, including business or technical planning, design, requirements analysis, and implementation skills.
4. Core advisory skills including business process analysis/redesign, financial analysis, performance assessment, project management and risk assessment.
5. Excellent written and oral business communication skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills.
Enterprise Architect – Responsibilities
1. Support the development of Business Transformation Plans and IT Strategic Plans based on Enterprise Architectures, for enterprises and/or specific program areas or business functions.
2. Support the development of business, information, application, technology and/or security architectures enterprise-wide or for specific lines of business, program areas or business functions.
3. Advise on solution considerations associated with implementation of cloud solutions versus traditional implementations, modular development strategies, and how EA supports agile development teams.
4. Support the development of Enterprise Architecture practices, capabilities, standards, and methods.
5. Evaluate application and technology portfolios in relation to target architectures.
6. Support the development of EA based business transformation portfolio plans and governance mechanisms.
7. Provide enterprise architectures to support program evaluations and performance reviews of business and IT functions.