Tech Lead03/08/2023 ● Phoenix, Arizona ● Contract
Job Title: Tech Lead (EPP/On-Prem)
Duration: 6 Months+
Job Description Summary
Bank is seeking a Technical Lead for Development to join our Deposit Payments and Treasury Management (DPTM) IT segment. This is a contract position (initial 6 months with possible extension).
- This position requires a minimum of 12+ years of direct, related experience (Ex: Development, IT–App Support, Money movement (Wires/RTP), Treasury Management, Product Management)
- Advanced knowledge of general banking operations, including payments processing, treasury management and/or other commercial banking products and services.
- Experience with Fiserv’s EPP platform for Fedwire Payments and RTP
- Advanced experience within project management related to developing IT solutions. Requires technical knowledge of application development and cloud solutions (MS Azure/AWS).
- Proficient in project management methodologies; Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum software development, QA, and software release processes.
- Experience in implementing large and complex business product/solution
- Collaborate closely with the wider technology teams to coordinate interdependencies and troubleshoot/resolve issues and understand overlaps of teams and applications.
- Must have team leading experience. Collaborates with peer developers, testers, and business partners to deliver high-quality solutions in a timely manner
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on and a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer management skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels of management. Clearly articulate the ideas related to process and procedure to technical and non-technical audience
- Proficient in JAVA technologies. Experience in Core Java development, Spring/Spring Boot framework
- Experience in relational databases such as Oracle and MySQL
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Angular, Struts, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience in batch processing implementations
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies
- Advanced understanding of software testing methodologies, test automation and tools
- Experience in DevOps toolchains
- Experience in messaging platforms such as Kafka and IBM MQ
- Experience developing and delivering MuleSoft solutions.
- Expertise with Anypoint Studio, MuleSoft Anypoint MQ
- Experience with complex integration solutions utilizing API-led connectivity approach
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Experience using Git, TFS/Azure DevOps for source control / project tracking / build management
- Experience with documentation tools such as Confluence/Share Point etc.