Java Web Developer
Java Web Developer03/01/2023 ● Cleveland, Ohio ● Contract To Hire
Job Title: Java Web Developer
Duration: 6 months plus
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Contract to hire position
Team supports the applications and product database for 4000+ stores. We have a huge responsibility to design, develop, and maintain the product databases and store-level replenishment. Our team supports the interfacing systems within the company. The right candidate will work in a team environment supporting each other. If the candidate is willing to learn and be a good team player they will be successful in this role.
The Java Web Developer II position is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of application software supporting mission-critical business applications within the TAG IT merchandise accounting systems group.
The position requires participation in the complete system development life cycle including post-implementation support.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 3+ years working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience in an Enterprise Database Management System, preferably Oracle.
- 2+ years experience with PL/SQL.
- 1+ years’ experience building single-page applications with ReactJs, AngularJs.
- 1+ years’ experience working with Restful APIs, Docker, and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Source Control environments such as GIT.
- Experience creating automated build using Gradle.
- Experience with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripting.
- Experience with application servers such as JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience with JVM languages such as Groovy is considered a plus.
Mandatory Skills – Java, J2EE Web development, Spring Framework, Oracle Database, Shell scripting, SQL and JBoss Application Server, and React JS
Desired Skills Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Boomi, Oracle APEX, Microsoft Power platform.
Minimum requirement – Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field.