Sr. Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager02/15/2023 ● Tempe ● Contract
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months +
Location: Hybrid in Arizona
• Reporting to the Project Management Lead on the CCM Operations Team, the project manager (PM) role is responsible for the delivery of marketing projects, including project initiation and seeing the project through the five phases of our project lifecycle: Discover, Create, Deliver, Analyze and Close. The PM will be responsible for coordinating small- to large-scale integrated marketing driven campaigns. Must have excellent communication skills to maintain positive relations and manage expectations across internal and external business partners.
• Manage project development from initiation to closure.
• Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
• Create project schedules to identify when each task will be performed.
• Ensure resources are properly identified and assigned to project tasks
• Track and evaluate projects’ status according to predetermine timelines. Report status to project sponsors when projects are at risk or in trouble.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
• Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor.
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change order form.
• Effectively use the work management system to manage all projects
• Address incoming requests through internal system.
• Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
• Manage feedback and approval rounds.
• Ensure all project documents are safely archived following project completion.
• Complete a lessons learned evaluation to determine how well the project was executed.
• Creative, marketing and/or digital knowledge of best practices for project management and execution.
• Completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Experience / Skills:
• A minimum of 5 years project management experience or equivalent.
• A general understanding of integrated marketing, community, communications, and creative solutions.
• Understanding of the marketing and communications processes, and experience project managing in marketing or a closely related field and strong project management skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
• Excellent communication, project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience in developing project plans.
• Familiarity with MS Project, Workfront work management system or project management tools and/or software packages.