Systems Integration Analyst
Systems Integration Analyst02/13/2023 ● Tempe ● Contract To Hire
Job Title: Systems Integration Analyst
Duration: 6 month/Contract to Hire
Location: Phoenix, AZ / Hybrid
INTEGRATION EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED…DEVELOPMENT/PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
The Systems Integration Analyst will build integration services that transport and transform data objects across multiple systems using a suite of low-code development tools. The Integration and Middleware Support team is a dynamic group requiring an individual who can learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements. The Integration Support environment includes TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO Designer, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO EMS, IBM MQ, and various monitoring applications (AppDynamics, Splunk, TIBCO Hawk). The desired candidate will have a strong development background using traditional programming languages and various supporting technologies such as JSON, XML and SQL.
• Designs, builds, tests and supports enterprise integration applications and services
• Develops data messaging formats according to internal standards and industry best-practices
• Manages and supports the infrastructure upon which integration applications run
• Installs, configures and supports software and toolsets associated with integration development
• Works with team members to proactively identify issues/risks and provide solutions
• Works with team members to deliver project artifacts such as technical requirements and design documents
• Performs design reviews and ensures adherence to build standards
• Mentors other team members when applicable
Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Promotion to Level 2 requires a minimum of two years of experience at Level 1; demonstrated capability to perform advanced and more difficult work as determined by the supervisor. Promotion to Senior Level requires a minimum of three-years of experience at Level 2; is fully competent in all aspects of functional area of assignment and as such would be recognized as a specialist in area of assignment and may have periodic or occasional lead responsibilities.
Level 1 = 0-2 yrs. experience, level 2 = 2-3 yrs. experience, level 3 = 5+ yrs. experience
• Ability to architect, design and develop technology-based solutions
• Proven experience in application programming/development
• Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), application messaging and web services
• Knowledge of XML and JSON data concepts
• Ability to work with business users and IT technical staff in a team environment
• Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of an organization
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Skilled in problem analysis and creative approaches to problem solving to provide quality deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results
• TIBCO BusinessWorks
• TIBCO EMS
• TIBCO Hawk
• IBM MQ