Network Engineer01/24/2023 ● Los Angeles ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Network Engineer
Duration: 6-12 Months+
- The Ideal candidate is a continual learner, a self-starter, has a strong work ethic and a healthy attitude of cooperation and collaboration.
- The environment includes: Palo Alto On Prem Firewalls, SIEM (Splunk), Cisco networking infrastructure.
- Has functional working experience with AWS networking (AWS certified advanced networking cert preferred)
- Has experience with building, operating, and supporting Palo Alto Firewalls
- Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, PCNSE,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering will be considered based on experience.
- Experience with automating virtual network infrastructure (Terraform / Ansible )
- As part of the Network Security team, the Network Security Engineer is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing of network security infrastructure and application components.
- This person will provide primary support and operation of the network security controls at SVB.
- Familiarity with Palo Alto Firewalls and AWS hosting environments are the primary skillsets desired by this role, as well as a well-rounded network engineering background.
- As a member of the Security organization, the person will also be expected to understand and enforce Security best practices within an enterprise environment.