Sr Technical Project Manager01/23/2023 ● Phoeniz ● Contract
Job Title: Data Developer
Duration: 18 Months+
Location: Phoenix, AZ – Remote
Sr. Technical Project Manager — with API Development experience
This individual will do technical project management, write technical specifications of work to be performed, and oversee assignments of technical work of primarily APIs and some interface development.
This is in support of Corporation Registration and integration of the ACC’s systems with a centralized Business One Stop solution.
This project is heavy on the exchange of data between a portal and our backend filing system.
Troubleshoot defects and test APIs and data issues as required.
- Determining sprint plans and sizing technical work along with our vendor. Approving technical designs.
- Managing internal or contractor development resources as needed, who perform development tasks. Requesting vendor quotes and reviewing for correctness.
- Overseeing business analysis and testing tasks required and perform testing.
- Assist with technical tasks such as reviewing data correctness.
- Enter tasks and required hours to perform them, in Jira.
- Report out status in multiple weekly meetings, as required.
- Experience writing technical requirements documents for programmers.
- Experience in working with programmers to size effort of their tasks.
- Agile development practices and experience with sprint planning and leading sprint planning sessions.
- Excellent communication skills to summarize plans, status, and risk.
- SQL query skills to review database data.
- Working knowledge/practice in Data Vault data modeling methodology
- Microsoft Azure data technologies
- Experience with Postman or Thunder Client for API testing.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical project management.
- Past experience in programming with Microsoft Platform, ASP.NET, and API development