Full Stack Developer01/11/2023 ● Scottsdale, Arizona ● Contract
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
The Full Stack Engineer serves as a technical resource and participates in all phases of the development life cycle. The Full Stack Engineer analyzes business logic and technical challenges and will shape and deliver the Company’s future. The Full Stack Engineer analyzes, configures, and tunes applications and is knowledgeable in digital technologies. The Full Stack Engineer supports development standards and general best practices for development.
- Supports development of the next generation of responsive web applications.
- Analyzes, configures, and tunes digital applications.
- Builds applications across a full stack of technologies.
- Designs component solutions that minimize maintenance and increase speed to market.
- Leverages new technologies to develop and solve problems to achieve business outcomes.
- Works cross-functionally with various teams including Integration, QA, Operations and the business to help drive results.
- Supports with solutions throughout the IT organization to deliver on business objectives and initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Experience with agile scrum software development methodologies.
- Runtime Environment: Node.js.
- DataBases: SQL Server and NoSQL (but there’s not going to be any heavy SQL programming for this role)
- Frameworks: Rest and MVC
- APIs: Mashery, Tibco, Apoigee, Drupal
- Mobile: No mobile experience is necessary (they are using Kotlin and Swift – but mobile dev experience is not necessary)
- CMS and CRM: No experience necessary with SalesForce or Drupal – all dev will be heavy API.
- Cloud: Using AWS EC5 – but any cloud experience will suffice (AZURE or GCS)
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release, and operational support.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent hands-on experience.
5 years’ experience in software development, information systems, or equivalent technical environment