Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Duration: 2 years plus
Location: Columbia Maryland (Hybrid 70% onsite, 30% offsite)
Our client is looking for multiple DevOps Engineers. Design, build and maintain a stable and efficient infrastructure to optimize service delivery across production, QA, and development environments throughout the development lifecycle. Monitor, troubleshoot, maintain, and continuously improve building, packaging, and deployment processes. Implement automated infrastructure capabilities like backups, security tools, monitoring. Utilize a consistent DevOps approach to improve all phases of the process and ensure end-to-end quality across functions. Knowledge of deployment/configuration management tools like Jenkins, Maven, Puppet, or Ansible. Utilizes version control tools like GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, or CVS. Experienced with network infrastructure, database, cloud and data center operations, and security protocols. Strong knowledge of Linux and/or Windows OS. Understands AWS and other services. Experience with programming and scripting with languages like Python, Bash and Powershell.
highlight 3-5 Must Have Skill Set
- TS/SCI w/ CI Poly Clearance
- In general, most employers look for candidates who hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) collateral clearance or a blanket TS/SCI-cleared (Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information) and who have a counterintelligence (CI), full-scope polygraph (FSP), also known as expanded scope screening (ESS).
- Must have one or more of the following certifications: Cloud+, Security+, Network+, or CCNA.
- Minimum 4-7 years of directly related experience in network infrastructure, database, cloud environments.
- Experience with the Linux/UNIX operating system.
- Sound programming knowledge in: Python & Bash.
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and tools, such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Git, Docker.
- Clear understanding of APIs and web services