Healthcare Implementation Engineer
Healthcare Implementation Engineer12/06/2022 ● Remote ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Job Title: Healthcare Implementation Engineer
Duration: 6 months plus
This role will be responsible for providing excellent customer service during software implementation and installation projects, as well as diagnosis and resolution of complex technical problems related to products, supporting technologies/infrastructure.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, configure, and test software including applications, tools, and 3rd party systems such as Operating Systems, database management software, and tools and utilities on customer facing production environments.
- Meet or exceed deadlines for all assigned projects. Conduct planning, installation, configuration and validation of healthcare application solutions in customer on-premise servers and workstations with the aid of installation manuals and system requirements documentation. Collaborate with a project team and communicate outcomes to the assigned project manager.
- Demonstrate high availability and responsiveness to client and project team needs.
- Research, analyze, document, and manage high quality resolutions to complex technical, operational and implementation issues related to products and their supporting technologies and infrastructures in a fast-paced critical patient care environment to ensure timely response to customer inquiries, problem resolution, and reporting/escalation of unresolved issues.
- Conduct detailed log file analysis, environmental and alerts monitoring, and system or application workflow configuration analysis and changes. Draw conclusions to support your decisions and resolution actions.
- Provide advanced technical support and services via telephone, email, chat to external and internal customers.
- Sufficient knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes, and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Facilitate and lead customer conference calls when necessary to manage the resolution of critical customer account issues.
- Actively collaborate with other team members, including participating in team discussions and assisting with team knowledge sharing.
- Reproduce errors in test and lab systems and document them thoroughly for reproduction independently from production systems for the purpose of issue remediation and testing. Exercise discretion to devise workarounds to problems, document procedures, and communicate appropriately to customers to minimize adverse risk and avoid continued or recurring disruption.
- Structure your time effectively; balance competing priorities, complete work in a timely manner and meet established quality and administrative documentation expectations. Stabilize and refocus quickly when change occurs, monitoring work to meet deadlines.
- Availability for 24x7x365 staffing assignments, infrequent travel as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualification:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (IT/CS/related discipline) or equivalent experience
- Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+ years of experience in a Tier II/III technical or application support environment; healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience supporting end users, IT staff, or administrative staff with software application and/or hardware issues in Windows environments.
- Experience troubleshooting the Windows stack, (Windows, IIS, SQL, ASP.NET, Active Directory).