Lead Information Security Analyst
Lead Information Security Analyst10/28/2022 ● Cincinnati, Ohio ● Contract
To Apply for this Job Click Here
- Job Title: Lead Information Security Analyst
- Duration: 1 year
- Location: Remote
Detailed Job Description:
- Design, develop & implement new features while continuously improving the quality of Identity and Access Management products
- Develop software meeting code quality standards and metrics
- Create and maintain technical documentation for the team to reference and share with our internal customers
- Excellent ability to diagnose and troubleshoot abstract and distributed systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or 3-5+ experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise IAM solutions
- Basic knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Experience with RESTful APIs, scripting, SQL, and other supporting technologies
- Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ or other tools such as Oracle Waveset, Sun Identity Manager, or similar.
- Knowledge of common Identity Management concepts and best-practices, such as identity lifecycle, account provisioning, certification, etc.
- Knowledge of frequently integrated technologies such as LDAP directories, JDBC databases, web services, etc.
- Financial industry is a plus