Data Analyst/ Data Mapping09/23/2022 ● Farmingham, Massachusetts ● Contract
- Job Title: Data Analyst/ Data Mapping –
- Duration: 3 Months
- Location: This role can be REMOTE based anywhere in the U.S.
- Contractor will be performing Data Mapping of Tables for Staples move to a new warehouse management (WHM) platform.
Detailed Job Description – highlight 3-5 Must Haves
This role will be performing Data Mapping of tables for our move to a new warehouse management (WHM) platform. Worker will be mapping Data from our current system to a new cloud based application
Can be remotely based from anywhere in the U.S. Please indicate where candidate is based in Supplier comments
- Domain knowledge of Supply Change Management (SCM) with some basic understanding of Warehouse Management like Item, Inventory, Cycle count, Picklist, Packing, Shipment, Container, etc.
- Basic data analysis skill
- Understand data elements and classify, profile, prepare/interpret business metadata, etc.
- Familiar with data integrity rule, able to identity relationship of data elements and group them into correct business entity
- Map data elements from one system into its equivalent attribute in another system
- Relational Database (alternate: Normal Forms)
- Data Analysis (alternates: Data Structure Analysis; Data Mapping; Metadata Analysis)
- SQL (alternate: Structured Query)
- Supply Chain (alternates: Inventory Management; Warehouse)
- Familiarity of any SQL tool and able to leverage SQL query to analyze data stored in RDBMS platform
- Minimum of 2 years experience in data analysis/data mapping
- Advanced SQL skills preferred
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations or warehouse experience
- Data Mapping
- Data Analysis
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse Management