Senior RPA Developer11/14/2022 ● Cincinnati, Ohio ● Contract
Duration: 1 year plus
Designs and implements software solutions as a member of an agile squad. Being assigned to an agile squad means this role also participates in all agile ceremonies driving activities from design to delivery. Follows best practices and standards and participates in communities of practice to continuously refine and document these standards.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement new features while continuously improving quality of technical products and applications
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership as a developer on an agile squad
- Work collaboratively with other software engineers to define system architectures and design solutions
- Develop software meeting code quality standards and metrics
- Practice test-driven development
- Participate in communities of practice by contributing to and following standards, reviewing others code, and sharing knowledge
- Achieve operational excellence by automating processes and writing maintainable, supportable, and testable code
- Maintain effective partnerships with operations and engineering teams to drive service improvement
- Remain current on IT trends pertaining to their area of practice
- Assist with problem resolution for end users and customers
- Contribute to the definition of operational procedures for software development
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure compliance of audit requirements
- Develop detailed SDD (Solution Design Document), Deliver demos, technical trainings.
- Strong experience in automating Front-office and Back-office process areas involving Web, Mainframe, Citrix and Windows-based applications, Well versed on UiPath Orchestrator, session management, Queues, Schedules, Jobs, Logs and debugging of process solution.
- Strong knowledge on usage of various OCR engines like (Google, Microsoft and Abbyy).
- Experience in structured and pattern-based data extraction using web data extraction and export the data to Excel or Database.
- Programming background in.Net, Java.
- Broad knowledge in the entire spectrum of UiPath products – Insight, Automation Hub, Task Manager AI-Fabric, Document understanding, Task Mining, Process mining etc
MUST HAVE CERTIFICATIONS:
Certification in UiPath Automation Development Tools
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional software design
- Familiarity with RESTful networking
- Prior experience with knowledge of Git and GitHub
- Understanding of Software Development Methodologies
- Understanding of security best practices
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills