Cyber Security analyst11/22/2022 ● Cleveland, ● Contract
- Job Title: Cybersecurity Analyst
- Duration: 6 Months CTH
- Location…. Remote
Detailed Job Description –
Cybersecurity Analyst-Collect and analyze third-party and as applicable fourth-party vendors risk posture in recently acquired facilities.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Good communication skills, schedule meetings, develop agenda, lead calls to cover all planned agenda items, and capture notes and follow-up items
• Conduct interviews and information finding calls with subject matter experts
• Good writing skills, collect information about systems and vendors over email
• Needs good time management skills and ability to effect change across areas of little control
• Collect data from survey, interview and repository and enter it into systems as required
• Develop and maintain databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
• Perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
• Assign numerical value to essential business functions so business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
• Prepare reports and presentations for management
• Work with local subject matter experts, cyber engineers, and management leaders to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
• Prepare weekly progress report
Understanding of benchmarking and baselining (Excel, database, lookup and merge, etc..)
Understanding of using standing rating system (risk scoring)
1. Project management
2. Communication Skills
3. Strong Excel Skills
4. General IT and Cybersecurity Knowledge