Job Title: Vault Workflow Coordinator
Shift: 1st shift 8am-4:30pm
Pay Rate: $17.00
Location- Cincinnati, OH
- Prepares incoming work for teller processing.
- Consistently meet or exceed production and quality standards as set by work type and process.
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer business confidential and securing all system related individual passwords
- Escalate issues to management as needed.
- Comply with vault procedures and controls at all time
- Model the Fifth Third Core Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a production environment preferred
- Ability to professionally communicate both in verbal and written form
- Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and management.
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising quality
- Ability to adhere to strict procedures to maintain customer privacy.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- May be exposed to dusty conditions and loud noises.
- Frequently walks, lifts, squats, bends, and stands.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, up to an entire shift.
- Lift and move objects daily and up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to perform repetitive processes